About the Company:
Swift Innovations is a pioneering research-driven contract manufacturer of skincare products located in Edmonton, AB, Canada. We are fueled by an unyielding commitment to cutting-edge research and innovation, with a strong focus on sustainability. At Swift Innovations, we are proud to be at the vanguard of scientific exploration and innovation in the skincare industry.
About the Position:
We are in search of a passionate and ambitious Scientist/Post Doctoral Fellow to lead and support our groundbreaking research initiatives. This role centers on advancing and scaling up our revolutionary green extraction technology, utilizing supercritical carbon dioxide (sCO2), for the extraction of high-value bioactive compounds from diverse agricultural and forestry feedstock, including specialty crops. As an integral part of our research and development team, you will be instrumental in pushing the boundaries of sustainable extraction methods.
- Pioneering Research: Spearhead innovative research efforts aimed at optimizing and scaling up our sCO2 extraction technology. This will involve pushing the boundaries of scientific knowledge in sustainable extraction processes.
- Process Enhancement: Continuously refine and improve the extraction process, seeking to enhance efficiency, yield, and product quality through rigorous scientific investigation.
- Project Leadership: Take the helm of interdisciplinary research projects, fostering collaboration among experts from various fields to achieve groundbreaking results.
- Data-Driven Insights: Employ advanced data analysis techniques to dissect experimental findings, generate comprehensive reports, and provide invaluable insights for ongoing process enhancement.
- Compliance and Excellence: Uphold the highest standards of safety, environmental responsibility, and quality throughout the research and development process.
- Product Preparation: Assume responsibility for the preparation of cosmeceutical, pharmaceutical, and nutraceutical products, ensuring precision and adherence to the highest industry standards. Your work will directly contribute to the development of innovative, sustainable solutions.
- Any other duties assigned by the management.
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, or a related discipline capable of working in a chemical laboratory and product manufacturing environment.
- A track record of groundbreaking research in green extraction technologies, with specific expertise in supercritical carbon dioxide (sCO2) extraction.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven project management experience and leadership acumen.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration capabilities.
- A profound commitment to sustainability and a passion for advancing the frontiers of scientific research.
- The candidate must be legally authorized to work in Canada on a regular full-time basis without restrictions.
- The position requires wearing Personal Protective Equipment and always following strict safety procedures.
- Valid Alberta Class 5 Driver’s License (preferred).
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
Why Choose Swift Innovations?
- Immerse yourself in a research-centric organization that champions sustainability and innovation as its core values.
- Collaborate with a dedicated and accomplished team of researchers and experts.
- Thrive in a dynamic, inclusive, and creatively charged work environment that fosters personal and professional growth.
- Contribute to pioneering research and development projects that hold the potential to reshape the landscape of skincare and beyond.
If you are an inquisitive scientist with an unwavering dedication to advancing the boundaries of research, we invite you to become a vital part of our research team at Swift Innovations. Together, we can lead the charge in creating sustainable and innovative solutions that have a transformative impact on both the skincare industry and the broader scientific community.
Swift Innovations is committed to fostering diversity and providing equal opportunities for all its employees.
To apply, kindly submit your resume, a cover letter detailing your relevant research experience, and three professional references to email@example.com.